John Keells Group is an equal-opportunity employer and we invite applications from all suitably qualified individuals, to join our team.
- Processing of all entries relating to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- General Ledger Posting, Analysis, and schedule preparation.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Financial Report extraction and analysis
- Australian Tax work
What We Offer:
- An Opportunity to work in a dynamic, friendly, exciting, and fun-filled environment.
- Continuous Training in accounting, soft skills, best practices
- An entity into the John Keells Group, Sri Lanka's largest listed conglomerate.
- Fulfilling training requirements of ACCA, CIMA, and CMA Sri Lanka.
- Completion of GCE O/L and GCE A/L Examinations.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or fully/ part qualified in ACCA, CIMA, CMA, CA, or AAT.
- 1+ years' experience in Accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and bank reconciliations
- Possess good communication and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge and experience in MS Excel.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs