- Recognition and classification of elements of Financial Statements
- Drafting Financial Statement
- Preliminary analysis of Financial Statements
- Handling queries related Australian financial statements
What we offer
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic, friendly, exciting, and fun-filled
- Continuous Training on accounting, soft skills, best practices.
- An entry into the John Keells Group, Sri Lanka's largest listed conglomerate.
- Fulfill training requirements of ACCA, CIMA, CMA and CA Sri Lanka.
- Completion of GCE O/L and GCE A/L Examinations.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or fully/part qualified in ACCA, CIMA, CMA, CA or AAT.
- 1 to 2 years' experience in a similar capacity.
- Knowledge on recognition and measurement of elements in financial statements.
- Moderate knowledge on accounting standards.
- Theoretical knowledge on the consolidated financial statements will be an added advantage.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs