Process Associate - Accounts Payable
- Handling payables and payments.
- Data input to the ERP system.
- Perform reconciliations.
- Ensuring the KPIs are met.
- Completion of GCE O/L and GCE A/L Examinations.
- A degree/ part qualification in CA, ACCA, CIMA or CMA.
- 01+ years' experience in AR, AP, Bookkeeping, Financial Statement preparations and reconciliation.
- Good communication and Leadership skills.
- Sound knowledge in MS Excel is mandatory.
- Experience in SAP is an added advantage.
What we offer
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic, friendly, exciting, and fun-filled environment
- Continuous Training on accounting, soft skills, best practices
- An entry into the John Keells Group, Sri Lanka's largest listed conglomerate
- Fulfill training requirements of ACCA, CIMA, CMA and CA Sri Lanka
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs