DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare bank documents and coordinate all Imports/Exports documentation (LC/DP/TT/DA/Etc. ) with banks and relevant authorities.
- Applying for marine insurance and import claims
- Obtaining shipping guarantees and cancelation of guarantees and claiming of container deposit refunds
- Coordinate with shipping & forwarding agents for clearance
- Follow up on clearing bills, Freight Invoices, container deposits & insurance policies after clearance and arrange for payments
- Should be below 25 years
- Having a minimum of 01 year experience in handling import and export documentation would be an added advantage
- Sound computer literacy and proficiency in MS - office
- Knowledge on ERP Navision would be an added advantage
- Valid license and Male will be an advantage.
Attractive remuneration package commensurate with the position in offer.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs