DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage purchase requisitions upon approval, evaluate quotations and obtain required items in terms of quality, price, and availability.
- Liaise with suppliers to source cost effective, good quality materials on time and negotiate for credit facilities.
- Confirm the right goods are sourced at the right time whilst keeping accurate records on time in all required systems.
- Coordinate with the finance team to make sure relevant payments are made to the suppliers in a timely manner.
- Maintain procurement related documentation.
- 3-4 years experience in construction industry
- Degree or Diploma in Supply Chain Management/Purchasing Management
- Knowledge & experience in identifying construction and engineering materials will be an added advantage
- Ability to anticipate, plan and organize purchasing requirements.
- Age below 45 years.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Background in Quantity Surveying will be an added advantage
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs