Key job functions;
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure continuous and timely supply of materials to Warehouses / Production Floor.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure printing materials are produced as per the stipulated standards and instructions.
- Monitor stock levels in the ERP system and identify priority production and delivery SKUs.
- Monitor inventory transfers in the system and re- order levels in the ERP system.
- Prepare purchase orders for suppliers and coordinate with suppliers for on time delivery.
- Maintain order progress schedules and prepare management reports.
- Coordinate with shippers and banks for shipping documents and ensure on time collection.
- Maintain regular coordination with Finance, Stores & Production departments.
- Follow up with suppliers for outstanding deliveries and fix necessary strategies to avoid repetition of issues.
The ideal candidate should have the following prerequisites;
- A Degree | Diploma in Supply Chain Management or Purchasing Management.
- Around 02-03 years' experience in Procurement field with minimum 01-year experience as an executive.
- Experience in handling Imports documents and clearance procedures.
- Ability to work with Ms Office package and exposure to an 'ERP' system is required.
- Sound communication, negotiation and analytical skills.
An attractive remuneration package with other fringe benefits will be offered to the selected candidate commensurate with qualifications, experience, competence and other assessment factors.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs