WHO WE ARE?
Crystal Martin Ceylon (Private) Limited is a subsidiary company of the Hong Kong Based Crystal International Group Limited, having 06 apparel manufacturing facilities island wide and providing employment to 5000 employees.
Ensure raw materials are purchased in timely manner as per correct specification, price and quantities and ensure deliver- ies are in line with the agreed schedule, quantity and quality.
- Arrange fabric and raw materials for samples.
- Place/customisation greige orders as per the instructions granted by merchandising manager/customer and keep up to date records of the balances.
- Make email inquiries with suppliers and confirm delivery dates and prices where applicable.
- Obtain required information from relevant areas and create BOM.
- Ensure copy of design cost sheet is in hand before placing any PO's.
- Correct unit price should be on the purchase order match to the cost sheet and if found any price deviations should be immediately notified to the merchandising manager.
- Maintain material delivery schedule and follow up the planned deliveries to meet critical path.
- Organize letter of credits /Tele transfers with finance Department.
- Make sure to place orders in accordance to the delivery flow/buyer PO's.
- Monitor colour standard issued date and lab dip approval status and identify issues if any which may affect to production plans.
- Ensure approved fabric headers/bulk approved standard are with inspection team prior to bulk material physically arriving in stores.
- Ensure residual is captured and considered prior to raise Purchase Orders (PO's).
- Act as controlling party on residual management.
- Must adhere to company principles of ethical sourcing. All raw materials should be purchased from customer nominated/approved suppliers with only exception being any cross developed and Director Supply Chain/ Country Manager approved alternative source to support business needs.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Passed GCE Advanced level examination in any stream
- Minimum 3 years experience in the similar capacity
- Good communication skills in English and local language
- ICT Literacy
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs