We are looking for a dynamic individuals with a passion to pursue a career in Merchandising. The ideal candidate should be energetic, team player with excellent communication, proactive attitude, ability to be self-motivated and work independently to achieve tight deadlines.
Role & Responsibility
- Arrange fabric and raw materials for samples.
- Place/customization greige orders as per the instructions granted by merchandising manager/customer and keep up to date records of the balances.
- Make email inquiries with suppliers and confirm delivery dates and prices where applicable.
- Obtain required information from relevant areas and create BOM.
- Ensure copy of design cost sheet is in hand before placing any PO's.
- Correct unit price should be on the purchase order match to the cost sheet and if found any price deviations should be immediately notified to the merchandising manager.
- Maintain material delivery schedule and follow up the planned deliveries to meet critical path.
- Organize letter of credits /Tele transfers with finance Department.
- Make sure to place orders in accordance with the delivery flow/buyer PO's.
- Monitor color standard issued date and lab dip approval status and identify issues if any which may affect to production plans.
- Ensure approved fabric headers /bulk approved standard are with inspection team prior to bulk material physically arriving in stores.
- Ensure residual is captured and considered prior to raise Purchase Orders (PO's).
- Act as controlling party on residual management.
- Must adhere to company principles of ethical sourcing. All raw materials should be purchased from customer nominated/approved suppliers with only exception being any cross developed and Director Supply Chain/Country Manager approved alternative source to support business needs.
Qualifications & Experience
- Passed GCE Advanced level examination in any stream
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the similar capacity
- Good communication skills in English and local language
- ICT Literacy
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs