KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Purchase raw materials for the confirm orders in accordance with the quality specifications and process requirements ensuring the delivery deadlines are met.
- Liaising with fabric mills & trim suppliers and ensure timely sourcing of raw materials and effective negotiation of prices.
- Achieve cost targets for assigned orders by way of optimal ordering and reducing write-off and other costs.
- Attend and resolve raw material related production issues in the manufacturing units in coordination with operation teams.
- Timely follow up CP and ensure Pos are raised and sent on time.
- Managing supplier evaluations and supporting in improving of all aspects of supplier performance.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Degree or Diploma from a recognized university in relevant field or any other recognized qualification.
- 3-4 Years experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills coupled with computer literacy
- Experience in handling UK/ European customers will be a definite advantage.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs