PickMe is the most successful local Tech Startup to date, funded by a consortium of local investors and IFC (a sister company of World Bank). As the front runner in the country's digital revolution, PickMe is shaping the future of mobility in Sri Lanka. Our technology is 100% homegrown, built by local engineering talent using world-class technology.
- Managing the PickMe Tuk business operations on a daily basis
- Formulating business strategies to develop overall business, driver service quality, and customer experience.
- Assist the management by creating required reports which will be used on n weekly/monthly basis.
- Coordinate with branches to achieve monthly sales targets and publish performance reports to visualize monthly performance towards target achievement.
- Coordinate with support services to reach business objectives effectively.
- Continues involvement in identification and execution of operations process automation.
Qualifications and Requirements
- BSc in Transport and Logistics, the management or equivalent Good analytical skills
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs