Join us to pursue a career as a Product Manager - High Tech in the area of sales. You will support to planning and implementing growth promotional strategies and logistic support to offer the best value propositions, and achieve and exponential sales growth for the assigned product/principal range.
Also, will be responsible for making suggestions to boost effectiveness, productivity, and profitability. Joining this incredible team will give you more opportunities to develop your skills and be part of a team that is in the forefront of the business.
- Responsible to manage specific product/principal and support within the product/principal.
- Responsible to directly manage the development according to the market plan with newly appointed team.
- Responsible for pricing structure and annual principal training schedule.
- Carryout brand promotional activities as per the principal event calendar in coordination with the sales team.
- Supervise the after-sales service department strategy related to the product line with customer life cycle cost management and customer instrument file maintenance.
- Timely reporting at Management review meeting.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the Management.
THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelors' degree in chemistry/ Analytical chemistry.
- Full or part qualifications from recognized marketing body.
- Minimum 1 year experience in handling a similar product category.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent spoken and written communications.
- An aptitude to work independently with minimum supervision.
An attractive remuneration package awaits for the right candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs