- Oversee the daily operations of the edible oil refinery, Fractionation, Chemical Inter-Esterification & Blending.
- Lead and manage a team of processing section personnel's, providing guidance and support to achieve production targets.
- Monitor and optimize above sectional processes to maintain product consistency and quality.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure smooth production and distribution of edible oils.
- Implement and maintain safety protocols and quality control procedures.
- Maintain records and reports related operations.
- Stay updated with industry trends and best practices to improve refinery processes and related.
- Should be below 35 years of age.
- Minimum 2 years' of working experience in Food Manufacturing or similar field.
- MSc. / Degree in Chemistry or a related field.
- Communication skills in both English & Sinhala languages.
- Experience in research of Fats & Oils and knowledge of refining processes will be an added advantage.
The selected candidate for the above position will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package including medical insurance cover and Annual Bonus. The company also provides free transport from selected destinations to and from the factory.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs