Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia's online shopping and selling destination of choice – present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care, and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
- Driving the execution of growth initiatives with selected top brands under in close collaboration with the Categories
- Building a detailed perspective on all elements of assortment, prices, and onsite presentation and provide direction to the dedicated (Joint Business Plan) JBP brands to achieve the set KPIs
- Working with the Categories to develop a future outlook of the joint business plan for brands and an implementation plan for the chosen strategy
- Focus on the relevant business metrics, monitor their performance, identify the weaknesses, and deep-dive into resolving the weaknesses.
- Creating weekly, monthly & quarterly reports in alignment to regional and local guidelines
- Build a strong awareness programme of the Customer Experience for top brands and drive initiatives for improvement
- Provide support to enable and improve the workings of Category Manager/KAM of particular JBP brands
- Build relations with JBP brands along with their Key Account Managers establishing yourself as a secondary POC
- Coordinate with regional teams and cater to their requirements on a regular basis
- Completed a bachelor's degree preferably in Business, or Analytics. Statistics background will be an advantage.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a fast-growing startup or dynamic team in a large organization
- Excellent problem-solving & decision-making skills
- A data-driven person who is great with numbers, can relate to and comprehend a trend in the industry
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills