- Create and adhere to a timeline for implementing new programmes
Do documentation for new degree programmes
- Work with staff and coordinate with relevant authorities to accomplish tasks.
- Receive phone calls and respond to emails from relevant authorities.
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline (freshers are welcomed to apply).
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Should be able to work on weekends.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs