Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate personnel (e.g. other project engineers, technicians, contractors etc.) to ensure the projects objectives are satisfied.
- Propose and monitor the project in accordance with the key performance indicators.
- Demonstrate and promote the company's values.
- Ensure workplace safety and effective communication of Safety, Health and Environment to all team members.
- Ensure that all assets are well designed (i.e. plant layout, equipment selection etc.) and fit the business purpose through applying new technologies, proven principles, thorough design reviews and basic science.
- Support all Value Engineering Analysis (VEA) studies.
- Ensure that the design is directed towards a low cost, highly efficient and flexible operation.
- Ensure that the project scope is achieved within the agreed cost and timing.
- Ensure that the operators, mechanics, electricians etc. are effectively trained and that the transfer of the equipment to the client is both smooth and efficient. This includes all the supporting documentation that will be required by the client to operate and maintain the plant. e.g. operating instructions, equipment manuals, plant layouts, maintenance instructions, spare parts listing etc.
- Manage the allocation of all expenditures to clearly defined assets and the entry into the assets register.
- Complete the project file and ensure that it is handed over to the client.
- Complete a final report on all projects and ensure that this is circulated to the key stakeholders.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 100K - 250K (depending on the experience)
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs