- Creating clear and attainable project objectives, building the project requirements, and managing all constraints for projects, including cost, time, scope, and resources
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Coordinating and coaching allocated project resources to meet client requirements
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for management
- Providing technical advice and product specific guidance and support to customers (internal and external)
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
- Resolving project management issues, escalating to the Senior Management where necessary, and actively manage project risks
- Regularly liaise with software product owners to obtain updates on new product features and improvements
- Contributing to the development of comprehensive on-boarding, support and user education material
- Achieving internal individual and team KPIs as assigned
- Ensuring process discipline requirements are met as related to client information, sales opportunities, knowledge management and other areas as communicated by management
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Degree in a relevant field or equivalent years of experience
- Qualifications in Project Management methodologies are highly desirable
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in in a similar role
- Ability to own and deliver software projects with complex inter-dependencies, including the responsibility to act autonomously for the right outcome for the customer
- Experience in building rapport with a range of stakeholders including software developers, software engineers and sales professionals
- An ability to triage technical issues and direct remediation activities to the right team.
- Highly developed interpersonal, negotiation, consultation, facilitation, cross-cultural communication, and customer service skills.
- Proven ability to engage, develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders from diverse cultures.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs