As Sri Lanka's leading real estate solutions provider, we are growing rapidly and are looking to expand our team of talented individuals who share our passion. We invite you to be a part of this rewarding journey, where a fulfilling career await the right candidates.
- Handling the leasing of properties.
- Collecting rent and following up on arrears.
- Property maintenance.
- Conducting routine inspections of the properties managed.
- Coordinating and attending to maintenance issues.
- Paying bills and attending to general administration related to the properties.
- Liaising with apartment owners/tenants to resolve their queries.
- Preparing monthly reports for clients and the management.
An ideal candidate should possess:
- The candidate should be above 30 years of age.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal (essential).
- Should have a good knowledge of MS Office applications, especially in Excel.
- 4+ years of experience in a Property Management role is mandatory.
- An academic or professional qualification in Property Management would be an advantage.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs