KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Checking and sourcing new suppliers and vendors.
- Coordinate with the plant level teams and obtain their monthly requirements timely manner.
- Sourcing materials, goods, products and services and negotiating the best or most cost-effective contracts and deals.
- Closely follow up the existing stocks and reorder supplies as necessary.
- Conducting market research to keep abreast of emerging trends and business opportunities.
- Inspect stock and report any faulty items or inconsistencies immediately.
- Updating and maintaining records of all orders, payments and received stock.
- Closely follow up with deliveries and avoid delays.
- Establishing professional relationships with plant level teams as well as vendors and suppliers.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Diploma or Certificate level qualification in Logistics/Procurement.
- Minimum of 2 Years experience in a similar capacity.
- Good knowledge in communication coupled with very good negotiation skills.
- Ability to identify market trends and make decisions.
- Candidates without experience are also encouraged to apply
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs