- Create details, comprehensive and well-structured test plans, and estimations.
- Design and develop test cases which is easy to comprehend and maintain.
- Understand and updating existing test cases and highlight to the leadership the areas that need correction/standardisation.
- Test Execution, Test results reporting and release management processes.
- Design, develop and execute the automation scripts using open source in house build test automation tools
- Work closely with leadership on allocated tasks and frequently update on the progress and challenges faced.
- Collaborate and have transparency with other team members (QA, Dev, BA).
- Work independently when required and produce the expected output with minimum guidance and supervision.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in a similar capacity in Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Hands on experience with Selenium, C/Java or similar development language.
- Experience with Performance/security testing is a plus.
- Good knowledge of SQL scripting
- B.sc Computer Science/IT or equivalent qualification.
- Preference given to ISTQB certified candidates
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs