Contract period - One Year
- Coordinate with sub-contractors for daily site inspection activities.
- Preparation of inspection requests submits to the client for following-day inspection activities.
- Preparation of weld map.
- Witness the site inspection activities with the client or client third party inspector – (Fit up, welding visual, NDT, Pneumatic test, and coating inspection)
- Collect inspection reports from the sub-contractor and review and submit them daily to the client for approval.
- Update on welding joint summary daily.
- Preparation of final documentation and submission to client approval.
- Review and update welder qualification certificates and summary sheets prior to expiry.
Skills & Experience
- Diploma in mechanical engineering,
- Certified Welding Inspector
- NDT Level 2 certification.
- Proficiency in MS office
- 2 years experience in piping inspection activities ( Pipe Fabrication, welding inspection, NDT, and Testing)
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs