- Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
- Communicates quality standards and parameters to QA team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
- Coordinates product-testing processes.
- Participates in product testing.
- Identifies and analyzes issues, defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; recommends and facilitates solutions to these issues.
- Reviews client, customer, and user feedback.
- Maintains compliance with local, International and organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies.
- Degree or a Professional Qualification in Food Science or any other food related field.
- Knowledge and experience in BRC, ISO,IFS and other quality certifications.
- 3 to 5 Years' experience in Quality Management.
- Experience in coconut industry would be an added advantage.
- Should have a very good command in English Language.
- Comprehensive knowledge in MS Office packages and Internet & Email.
- Preferred candidates who are living close by Dankotuwa/Negambo/Pannala area.
- Should have the ability to work beyond working hours.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs