- To answer all incoming calls in a friendly and professional manner and transfer to the requested destinations.
- Take messages and notify and intended recipient in a timely manner.
- Give a warm greeting to all people entering the office premises.
- Help out each person who approaches the front desk with a query.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Corporate with all superiors, colleagues and subordinates in order to increase the overall team efficiency while creating a pleasant and friendly working environment.
- Arranging courier documents.
- Distribute all tender documents received by post to relevant marketing personnel.
- To strictly adhere to the standard company dress code, ethics and code of conduct.
- Should have a Diploma in Marketing or Management from a recognized University or Institute.
- Minimum 01 - 02 years of working experience in a similar capacity.
- Age should be below 35 years.
- Should possess an excellent command of English and Sinhala languages, both oral and written. Language literacy in Tamil will be an added advantage.
- Should be familiar with MS Office package (MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) is a must.
- Should be a person with high interpersonal, CRM skills and a committed individual who can work with minimum supervision and be able to work on flexible working hours.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment and believe in Can Do attitude.
- Should have team playing skill, organizing and planning skill.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs