- Provide front-line customer service by greeting and assisting visitors, clients and customers by creating a positive first impression.
- Actively engage in employer branding to build the company image.
- Receive and sort daily mail/ deliveries / couriers.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filling, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Build a satisfied workforce through Employee engagement.
- Handling Transport activities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Maintain good coordination with team and inter department.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management.
Knowledge and skills
- High school degree or relevant Qualification.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as receptionist, front office repetitive or similar role.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Package.
- Presentation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Should possess an excellent command of English and Sinhala languages, both oral and written.
- Tamil language skills will be definite advantage.
- Should be a team player and able to work under pressure.
- Adaptability and accountably for the assigned task.
- Time management and decision-making skills.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs