The Admissions team is responsible for managing the Application & Acceptance processes, Visa, and their relevant procedures to deliver a customer-focused service to our recruitment partners, universities, and institutions.
The Regional Admissions officer is responsible to provide solutions to the onshore Australian clients by analyzing the profile of their students and guide them through corrective steps via the platform messages, emails, and calls.
The Regional Admissions Officer is also a regional subject matter expert, responsible for providing pre and post application processes to their clients.
- Proven experience within an international education-related role, preferably within an International Admissions environment.
- Previous experience handling international student application cases from start to completion, and knowledge of the regional, and international education systems.
- Experience in using computerized systems/databases to achieve work goals and tasks.
- Ability to receive, understand and convey information that needs careful explanation or interpretation e.g. procedures.
- Proactively working with cross functional teams to achieve institutional objectives.
- A strong collaborator who works well with other teams in Admissions and the wider business. Openly shares information with others on a regular basis.
- Highly organised; able to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- Resilient, self-motivated and able to work independently on a day-to-day basis.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to interpret and follow prescribed processes, recognising when to seek additional guidance from more experienced team members.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrates growth and continuous improvement mindset - open to feedback and acquiring knowledge.
- Possess a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Candidates should be subject matter experts and help internal/external stakeholders to process applications quickly by calling and emailing the client (recruiter) in their respective regions.
- Provide a frontline support service, in identifying and resolving issues related to international student applications to education providers in the Australian (Onshore) region.
- Should be committed to aid recruiters on post-application queries by conducting inbound interactions with relevant internal teams - at the application, acceptance, and visa stages.
- Attend to queries regarding the documents required for the issuance of CAS/COE/LOA/120
- Provide solutions to inquiries within given timelines.
- Processing activities may include but are not limited to quality checks and processing of applications to institutions and embassies, identifying case problems, and verification.
- The officer must oversee the completion of all relevant forms, checklists and supporting documents and ensure that all the information provided by the recruiter is accurate and correct by verifying all documents.
- Make sure to provide excellent service to all internal and all external clients with a focus on professional, accurate and timely responses. Also proactively collaborate with key internal stakeholders to manage any feedback or issues/incidents.
- Maintaining a deep understanding of platform updates, new offerings and admissions process and being able to articulate those to customers.
- Supporting the senior management teams with management reports and special projects. •
- The post holder must maintain the confidentiality of the information and meet the requirements of the organization's Data Protection and privacy policies at all times.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs