- Managing and motivating the regional staff to achieve the overall goals and objectives of the region.
- Achieving business goals and revenue targets in the region, and developing and implementing business plans for the achievement of regional goals and objectives.
- Planning, evaluating and optimizing operations of the region to be efficient and cost-effective.
- Dealing with escalated customer issues, incident reports and legal actions in the region.
- Preparing and presenting monthly, quarterly, and annual statements, analyses and forwarding management information timely and accurately.
- Good educational qualifications (Bachelor's degree in business administration, Management or similar field preferred.)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills.
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure and willingness to travel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Attractive remuneration package awaits the selected candidate
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs