Regional Sourcing Coordinator
Location: North Central Region (Mundalama)
To effectively manage the Supply Chain function in line with World Vision's procedures in order to support timely implementation of World Vision Programs/ Projects that will have the greatest impact on process improvement, simplification, standardization and cost containment thus ensuring the achievement of the Child Well Being Outcomes.
- Participate for team meetings and understand the APs/ Projects business requirements.
- Advise and seek approval of internal customers of modifications from original requests.
- Facilitates across all parties the timely resolution of issues that could impact meeting the needs of the requestor and communities.
- Execute the Market Assessment and Supplier Pre-Qualification process as per the set guidelines based on the set guidelines for the assigned categories.
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, renewal or retender, as appropriate for the assigned commodities.
- Analyze supplier performance based on customer feedback information & other sources and coordinate with supplier for improvement.
- Receive incoming Purchase Requisitions (Pending Buyer Action), verify specifications are clear, conduct sourcing event if required items are not already on contract, update the PR with actual supplier record and release PR for approval.
- Collect and analyze organization-wide data to support decision-making.
- Conduct all procurement related tasks as per the approved procurement policies, processes and guidelines.
Required qualifications, experience & competencies
- At least 3 years of experience in strategic sourcing and contract management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or any related field.
- Part professional qualification in Accounting, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management from a reputed professional body
- Working experience in NGOs.
- Analytical and problem solving.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically up to 50% of the time.
- English, Sinhala and knowledge of Tamil will be an added advantage.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs