- Overseeing the entire operational matters which includes, monitoring all financial transactions, implementing and ensuring cost effective control measures and hygienic standards/ Cleanliness and guest relations to ensure an efficient operation.
- Strong leadership skills to lead all operational work of the property effectively and efficiently with a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity, team work, effective communication, professional work, adhere to the company's policies and procedures.
- Effective time management skills and ability to manage situations on the ground including critical staffing issues.
- Perform additional duties in line with the current role when required.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 03 years experience in Hospitality industry
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or related field will be added advantage.
- Proven experience in a managerial or leadership role preferably within the hotel industry.
- Strong Decision making and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player with demonstrated ability to lead and motivate teams.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Age below 45.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs