World Vision is a Christian, relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice.
We work through our main sectors - education, health and nutrition, water and sanitation, economic development and child protection - serving all people, regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. Our work is always child focused, participatory and community driven.
World Vision and has been in Sri Lanka since 1977 and currently serves in 28 locations in 13 Districts across the country through development programmes. In 202 | we directly impacted the lives of over 100,000 most vulnerable children and their families.
The Resource Development Lead will support the acquisition stage of each partnership overseeing the development of concept notes, proposals, and other relevant documentation such as MOUs, subsidiary agreements, etc. The role will also oversee the management and provision of information on partnerships, resource gaps, completed projects and other databases to enable smooth operations of the department.
- Supervising the development of new concept notes, proposals and other relevant documentation during acquisition stage of partnerships.
- Engaging with the Finance department in ensuring all important finance related information is included in project proposals and concept notes.
- Supporting team in ensuring donor documentation such as reports, etc ., are of a professional standard.
- Engaging with relevant Operations and Technical staff in obtaining information for developing concept notes, proposals to be submitted to key donors.
- Managing and supervising the work and career development of the Resource Development Officer.
- Provide leadership on implementation of projects with appointed project manager/ coordinator.
Required Qualifications, Experience & Competencies
- Excellent proposal writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal). Fluency in Tamil/Sinhalese is an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years' experience working in a similar field or developmental context.
- Experience in working with corporates, charity organizations, clubs and societies.
- Part qualification in CIM or Degree in Business Economics, Development, Non-profit
- Management or another applicable field.
- Critical, creative and innovative thinking and facilitation skills.
- The position requires to travel up to 20% of the time.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs