Key areas of exposure are:
- Exposure to financial services, technology, manufacturing and real estate industries
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management process, including the analysis of the financial impact.
- Policy and compliance audits, which will include liaison with internal and external auditors.
- Developing business continuity plans and crafting mitigating controls.
- Recommending new internal control systems and controls to improve compliance reporting and visibility.
- Undergraduates following bachelor's degree programs in Finance/Accounting/ Related field
- Part qualification in CA/CIMA/ACCA will be an advantage
- Good planning & organizing ability, quantitative and analytical skills, proficiency in spreadsheets and presentation skill.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs