McLarens Group is a leading, well-established business conglomerate with diversified business activities. McLarens is widely recognized for excellence in Maritime & Logistics, Petroleum & Energy, Manufacturing & Distribution, Property & Strategic Investments and Leisure to sustain its commitment to quality while continuing to grow in business and stature in Sri Lanka.
- Coordinate with the Sales Team and Finance Division on debtor settlements, PD cheque updates, discount adjustments, special packages, promotions, FOCs and display items before processing sales orders.
- Keep a track on blacklisted customers, assess their financial status and payment history prior to obtaining approval for removal of "blacklist status'
- Follow up and coordinate with the Sales Team/Customers/Warehouse/ICT on the progress of approved sales orders, deliveries, available stocks, product returns, shortages and technical issues and consult the management on constraints.
- Check on accuraciesof all customer registrations, effect changes, obtain required approvals and submit to the Finance division.
- Monitor the progress of the Sales Team, identify shortcomings/constraints and propose options to improve.
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with all customers.
- Ensure sales orders/issues of "Walk-in-Customers" are attended with minimum delay.
- Preparation of necessary documentation and obtain approvals from relevant authorities pertaining to tender documents.
- Preparation of daily/weekly/monthly/YTD sales reports and related individual/ team analyses as specified by the management.
- Ensure efficient coordination/liaison with the Finance, Logistics, Warehouse, Marketing and ICT Departments.
- Schedule and organize sales/administrative meetings, prepare minutes and follow up on action points as directed by the management.
- Ensure strict adherence to all Group/Company policies with special emphasis to the Sales and Credit policy, Pricing/Discount policy and Authority Limits Matrix.
- Follow up and attend to administrative requirements of the Sales Team.
- Ensure safe custody of all documents.
- Assist Director/CEO in his daily work.
- Perform and conduct additional duties, as assigned by the management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Passed the G.C.E. Advanced Level Examination.
- 2 years' experience in Sales related to Lubricants and Automobile.
- Initial Level qualification in CIMA/CA/CMA/AAT.
- Proficiency MS Office functions and ERP systems.
- Influencing skills.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs