- Should be fully or part qualified in Marketing or a related field. previous experience in a sales support or coordination role is an added advantage.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Should be detail-oriented and be able to work independently.
- Should have a customer-focused mindset and a positive attitude.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the sales team, line managers and dealers in addressing their needs and concerns promptly.
- Serve as a point of contact for inquiries and provide exceptional service.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales transactions, contracts, and customer information.
- Generate and distribute sales reports as required.
- Assist in organizing and coordinating sales meeting, conferences, and events
- Provide administrative support to the sales team, including travel arrangements and expense reporting.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs