Softlogic Holdings PLC, is one of Sri Lanka's most dynamic entrepreneur-led consumer driven conglomerates, with industry leadership in six business verticals - Retail, ICT, Healthcare, Financial Services, Automobiles and Leisure. The Group employs over 11,000 people in Sri Lanka and Australia and operates an asset base of over LKR190 Bn to generate an annual turnover of more than LKR 110 Bn.
Softlogic's diverse industry portfolio is a key factor to its ability to create value, providing it with the choice to make investments across a broad spectrum of businesses, wherever it perceives the opportunity to enhance sustainable returns.
- Sending Quotations, following up quotations, Invoicing and coordinating of deliveries and installation
- Payment collection settlement, Monitoring of the stock level and getting UPS allocations from other divisions for new ordering process
- Placing local & principle POs and giving updates regarding Shipping details to marketers and customers
- Collecting tender documents & Preparing tenders (Bonds, Performance bonds, MA letters etc.)
- Requesting IOU/ Petty cash for transporting, tender purchasing, UPS installations and local purchasing.
- Annual Supplier registrations, Preparing Sales presentation, Keeping records for invoice, tenders, letters
- Renewal of UPS AMC, Updating the AMC details to the system and monitoring of AMC services
- Should have a Degree or Professional Qualifications (SLIM/CIM) in Marketing or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Minimum 02 years of working experience in similar capacity (Digital Marketing, Branding).
- Should possess an excellent command of English and Sinhala languages, both oral and written.
- Should be familiar with MS Office package (MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
- Age should be below 30 years.
- Should be a person with high interpersonal and analytical skills, a committed who can work with minimum supervision and be able to work on flexible working hours.
- Good presentation skills, team playing, punctuality and dedication towards achieving targets.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs