- Achieve project sales targets.
- Continually explore & grab business opportunities for related products & solutions.
- Establish contacts and develop relationships with prospects, recommending company product range.
- Respond to and follow up project inquiries with minimum process time.
- Provide technical support and recommend cost effective products & solutions.
- Meet customer specifications/requirements to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Methodically analyze technically related tenders & identify suitable solutions, products & suppliers/ manufacturers.
- Provide technical assistance to end users supported by suppliers/manufacturers.
- Ability to grasp commercial terms & tender conditions.
- NDT/NDES/HNDE in Electrical Engineering.
- Should possess a Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Electronics/Telecommunications.
- Knowledge and experience in general electrical engineering applications is a must.
- Professional qualification in SLIM/CIM will be an added advantage.
- 3 - 5 Years' experience in sales & marketing, preferably in the electrical industry.
- Should be a target oriented and self-motivated.
- Should be willing to travel, work for extended hours under pressure to meet set deadlines,
- Should possess excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs