Sales & Marketing Cummins Power Generation products. (Cummins Diesel Generators) The employee will be based in the Maldives
- Marketing of Cummins Power Generation products for various applications in the Maldives.
- Review preliminary proposals with engineering to develop a budgetary quotation.
- Generate quotations
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Application engineering, Project management and Implementation.
- Ordering equipment and coordinating the supply process.
- Preparation of annual budgets/ forecasts and achieving the target profits.
- Coordination with principals, project dept. & customers on installation and commissioning of the equipment
- Work with marketing team to develop marketing communication tools and activities.
Skills and Experience:
- Technical proficiency and prior sales experience is a must, as well as the following skills:
- Sales skills - Demonstrate professional selling skills including prospecting, quote generation, closing and solution orientated sales.
- Track Record - A minimum of 2 years' experience in industrial equipment sales or similar capacity.
- Problem-solving skills - Ability to identify customer's requirement, specify, communicate and conclude with a product solution.
- Technology experience - Apply the knowledge and technical expertise to advise and assist clients with winning solutions.
- Interpersonal skills - Demonstrate professional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Confidence - Confident and persuasive to motivate clients to make purchases and to upsell solutions
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering from a reputed university.
- Good command of English.
- IT Literacy.
- Prior work experience in Maldives in similar capacity will be an added advantage.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to advance within the company. An attractive remuneration package 'above market' with incentives will be offered to the selected candidate, including other fringe benefits such as health insurance etc. Strict confidentiality will be maintained with all applications.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs