"Softlogic Holdings PLC, is one of Sri Lanka's most dynamic entrepreneur-led consumer driven conglomerates, with industry leadership in six business verticals - Retail, ICT, Healthcare, Financial Services, Automobiles and Leisure. The Group employs over 11,000 people in Sri Lanka and Australia and operates an asset base of over LKR190 Bn to generate an annual turnover of more than LKR 110 Bn.
Softlogic's diverse industry portfolio is a key factor to its ability to create value, providing it with the choice to make investments across a broad spectrum of businesses, wherever it perceives the opportunity to enhance sustainable returns. The Group's representations and strategic alliances with reputed global institutions and large multinational corporations confirm its unparalleled local stature."
- Able to achieve Sales targets.
- To develop a corporate market.
- Able to Manage debtors.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- When faced with an irresolvable issue, to report to the manager/supervisor immediately.
- Corporate with all superiors, colleagues and subordinates in order to increase the overall team efficiency while creating a pleasant and friendly working environment.
- To work within the administrative procedures and conditions stipulated in the HR Manual.
- Minimum 02 years of working experience in IT industry.
- Age should be below 35 years.
- Should possess an excellent command of English and Sinhala languages, both oral and written. Language literacy in Tamil will be an added advantage.
- Should be familiar with MS Office package (MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) is a must.
- Should be a person with high interpersonal and CRM skills and a committed individual who can work with minimum supervision and be able to work on flexible working hours.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs