We are looking for an enthusiastic/self-motivated individual to join our growing international sales team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
What we expect from you,
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommends solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, and information.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
What you should have,
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Part / full qualification in CIM / SLIM / related marketing undergraduate qualification
- Knowledge of finance will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with major social media platforms, marketing computer software, and online applications (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, YouTube, CRM tools)
- Creative problem-solving skills & self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Good communication skills and fluency in English is a must
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs