- Advising & guiding clients investing in real estate.
- Building and maintaining genuine and client-focused relationships.
- Negotiating and closing real estate transactions across multiple commercial and residential property segments - apartments, houses, land, villas, estates, etc.
- Managing client relationships.
An ideal candidate should possess:
- A degree, diploma and/or fully or part completed professional qualification.
- Prior experience of at least 3 years in either corporate banking, key account management, business development or handling high value sales is mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills in English - both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build genuine relationships with clients.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and have effective problem-solving skills.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs