- Responsible for day to day marketing activities, planning and organizing company activities and assisting with budgeting, updating monthly sales figures, planning and maintaining event calendar.
- Responsible for funded activities from our principles (marketing development funds, proposal writing for funding) such as Dell, VMware, Lenovo, etc. Ability to develop and execute create in support of the brands and related products for above- mentioned principles.
- Responsible for company's social media pages (LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram) and when required, to develop content for social media.
- Capability to work with third party media agencies to execute activities such as press releases, campaigns, events, etc.
- Campaign/event tracking and reporting when necessary and to maintain campaign/event information (campaign/event brief, content, ROI, etc).
- Lead generation through social media, company website and email - assigning leads and tracking progress.
- Organize staff training or development programs according to company requirements, specifically principle related trainings for partnership level requirements.
- Responsible for organizing relevant meetings and maintaining meeting minutes.
- Responsible for the development of company materials such as company profiles, company presentations, document templates.
- Responsible to manage and maintain the company website and social media platform in a productive manner.
- Should have a Degree or Professional Qualifications (SLIM/CIM) in Marketing or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Minimum 02 years of working experience in similar capacity (Digital Marketing, Branding).
- Should possess an excellent command of English and Sinhala languages, both oral and written.
- Should be familiar with MS Office package (MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
- Age should be below 30 years.
- Should be a person with high interpersonal and analytical skills, a committed who can work with minimum supervision and be able to work on flexible working hours.
- Good presentation skills, team playing, punctuality and dedication towards achieving targets.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs