Softlogic is a highly diversified Group of Companies with over 11,000 employees in Sri Lanka and Australia and the annual turnover is approximately LKR 82.6 Billion. Softlogic Group is one of the most diversified blue-chip conglomerates in the country and we have built strong, sustainable market leading positions in a range of high growth sectors including ICT, Telecommunications, Health Care, Retail, Financial Services, Automobiles and Leisure.
- Make sure that quotations/tenders are prepared for the sales team to submit to customers on time.
- Where tenders/proposals are concerned which has a submission deadline.
Ability to be conversant with the current products & specifications in the company and continues market research on new trends.
- Entering all quotations/tenders are entered into the sales funnel and responsible for the tender/quotation registrations every year.
- Sending the weekly funnels to the sales team and to ensure the updated funnels from the team, and follow up on payment collections.
- Responsible for the collection of tenders/RFP from customers well in advance so as to enable time for preparation & submission.
- Answering telephones and give information to callers, take messages or transfer call to appropriate individuals and support the team by raising installation sheets.
- Responsible for maintaining the MRF's for the team and to send a report to logistics end of every week on the following. Items to be invoiced, demo, testing & loan.
- To coordinate with our finance to ensure the bid bonds are received on time and coordinate with operations & stores on logistics matters.
- Maintain the highest level of discipline and ethics laid down on the Softlogic HR manual.
- To protect all company information in terms of pricing, promotions and other confidential matters.
- Should have a Degree or Professional Qualifications in Marketing or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Minimum 02 years of working experience in similar capacity (Tendering/ Documentation/Admin).
- Should possess in good command of English and Sinhala languages, both oral and written.
- Should be familiar with MS Office package (MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
- Age should be below 30 years. Believes in Can-do attitude is a must.
- Should be a person with high interpersonal and analytical skills, a committed who can work with minimum supervision and be able to work on flexible working hours.
- Good presentation skills, team playing, punctuality and dedication towards achieving targets.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs