Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for marketing the annual maintenance contracts for Diesel Generator/Diesel Engine customers.
- Visit potential/existing customers and identify their requirements and market annual maintenance contracts.
- Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual sales & gross profit targets
- Manage long term business relationships with the clients to consistently achieve establishes targets
- Invoicing service agreements, manage and timely collection of payments from customers
- Coordinate with respective departments & subordinates to improve the level of after market support services
Qualifications & Experience
- Part or full qualification in marketing, (SLIM/CIM) or bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing/Management.
- Minimum two years' experience in Marketing
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills with a good verbal command of English & Sinhala
- Having a sound IT literacy (MS. Office package) is essential.
- Result oriented individual with ability to meet deadlines and ability to work independently with minimum supervision in a demanding environment
- Possess a valid driving/riding license.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to advance within the company. An attractive remuneration package 'above market' with incentives will be offered to the selected candidate, including other fringe benefits such as health insurance etc.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs