Greenfield Bio Plantations is a Sri Lankan exporter with a commitment to offer the very best certified organic Fairtrade produce to our export markets while ensuring a sustainable lifestyle to our partner communities and safe grading the global environment.
Greenfield Organic is a pioneer Wholesaler, Producer & Exporter of Certified Organic Ceylon Teas, Spices, Herbs, Fruits & Superfoods.
We are looking for you,
- Diploma in Management/ Administration or Secretariat.
- A high level of creativity, innovation & energy.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to enable professional interaction with internal and external parties.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Good working knowledge in English with good PR Skills
- Strong computer skills - Knowledge on advance in Microsoft Office application
- Multitasking and team player
- Age between 25-35 years
- Minimum 2 years' experience in same field
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist/ support the Management in organizing special events/projects by coordinate with internal and external parties.
- Organize meetings and ensure that Management is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agenda, pre-meeting briefing and meeting minutes.
- Preparation of management reports/ presentations.
- Implementation of new processes and procedures to develop the business.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs