Nawaloka Group is one of the most diversified enterprises with a trusted name in Sri Lanka. Founded in 1942, Nawaloka Group has expanded across many industries with more than 10 companies within the Group, establishing a strong presence as a leader and pioneer in the Piling Construction, Manufacturing, Industrial, Property Development, Enterprises, Hardware, Timber and Restaurants.
- Scheduling, coordinating and follow-up meetings and meeting minutes.
- Preparation of all reports, memos and all internal and external communications.
- Analyzing and preparation of reports and presentations.
- Supporting the General Manager in day to day operational & business matters.
- Female candidates only.
- Professional qualification in business related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of solid experience as a Secretary to senior management.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skill in both in English & Sinhala.
- Fluency in MS office package.
- Integrity & discretion in handling confidential matters.
- Exposure into Finance / Marketing is a definite plus.
- Age below 40 years.
- Preference will be given to candidates who live in or within close proximity to Peliyagoda.
An attractive remuneration package in par with Industry standard is on offer for the right candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs