Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia's online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, logistics and other service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 80,000 sellers and serves 13 million consumers. Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. In 2018 Alibaba Group Holding Limited acquired Daraz from German Investment firm Rocket Internet SE. Daraz is headquartered in Singapore.
- Working on projects to ensure Seller Engagement.
- Preparing templates and producing content to organize communications to sellers on different platforms.
- Work closely with internal teams to understand their requirements, contribute to process improvements, and check engagement with sellers.
- Designing and creating content, and working with designers to bring in new ideas for social media and upcoming projects.
- Develop bilingual or trilingual content for seller communication.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or an equivalent professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Highly punctual in delivering work on time and producing well-organized work.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Applications would be an added advantage.
- Fluency in English, Sinhala, and Tamil would be an added advantage. (Oral and Written).
- Covid –19 Fully Vaccinated.
- Live the Daraz Values: Continuously Innovate, Generosity of Spirit, Deliver on our Promise & Make it Personal.