Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven technology oriented diversed conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre retreading, Construction, Insurance, Finance, Stock brokering, Asset Management, Pharmaceuticals and other services. We believe in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure continuous growth of our business ventures.
The ideal candidate duties:
- Maintain & update accurate accounting system for company in line with all internal and external regulations
- Achievement of given deadlines i.e. monthly accounts, quarterly accounts, audited accounts, weekly accounts etc.
- Special assignment should be achieved within reasonable time duration as agreed.
The ideal candidate should;
- Age between 30 and 40
- Possess Fully/Part qualification in ICASL/ACCA.
- Minimum of 5 years of financial management experience in manufacturing /retail sectors are preferred.
- Knowledge in trends and changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages is a must.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting would be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Be a good team leader.
- Male candidates are preferred.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs