- Responsible for Tax computing, Tax related compliance and salary processing.
- Certify and validate payment vouchers and wire payment in the ORACLE and ACCSOFT system.
- Preparing monthly & annual accounts, annual budget and assist the annual report preparation.
- Responsible for preparation and maintain of general ledger reconciliation and bank reconciliation.
- Maintaining fixed asset register and authorize all petty cash vouchers.
- Manage the entire Accounts function with an ability to operate independently with minimum supervision.
- Past finalist or full qualified accountants in CA, CIMA,ACCA, or a Bachelor's Degree in
Accountancy/Finance from a recognize University.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in the field of accounting.
- Preferably between 25 to 30 years of age.
- Experience in ERP application will be added advantage.
- Ability to work in independently.
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
The successful candidate would be provided with a competitive remuneration package on par with industry standards & other benefits.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs