- Timely preparation of monthly financial statements and reports to management
- Manage and oversee daily accounting operations, ensuring accuracy and compliance. review.
- Maintain the general ledger and perform account reconciliations.
- Assist in budgeting forecasting, and financial planning processes.
- Collaborate with internal teams to gather financial data and provide insights.
- Overseeing the inventory control procedure and conducting regular stock counts.
- Prepare tax returns VAT/SVAT/WHT and documentation as per relevant regulations.
- Participate in audits and ensure timely completion of financial audits.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of accounting processes and ERP.
- Perform Accounting related task of other group companies as an when required.
- Provide support to the finance team and management as needed.
- Member of CIMA/ICASL/ACCA with 2-4 years of post qualifying experience.
- Motivated team player with willingness to learn and contribute.
- Knowledge in operational finance will be an added advantage.
- Experience in leading ERP systems (Oracle JD Edwards, SAP etc.)
Key Skills Required
- Sound analytical, communication & presentation skills.
- Excellent working skills of MS packages (Power point, Excel etc.)
- Strong leadership skills with excellent people management skills.
- Ability to operate independently in a multi-cultural environment whilst being a team player.
Attractive remuneration package awaits the selected candidate
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs