Softlogic is a highly diversified Group of Companies with over 11,000 employees in Sri Lanka and Australia and the annual turnover is approximately LKR 76 Billion. Softlogic Group is one of the most diversified blue-chip conglomerates in the country and we have built strong, sustainable market leading positions in a range of high growth sectors including ICT, Telecommunications, Health Care, Retail, Financial Services, Automobiles and Leisure.
- Preparation of monthly financial and quarterly financial reports to the Management information and for decision making purpose.
- Preparation of Company annual budget forecast.
- Maintain accounting controls by reviewing and recommending the modifications to accounting system, processes and procedures.
- Develop and establish the standard business processes, accounting policies, best practices in order to maintain a healthy environment and streamline internal controls productively.
- Communicate with Company Directors and Managers regarding the work status, sales progress and clients' issues when arise weekly.
- Handle annual internal audits and ability to deal with external auditors.
- Handle all Tax matters, overlooking debtors and stocks available, check the payment vouchers and accountable to company petty cash float.
- A Degree in Accounting or Finance Management and partly qualified in ICASL (upto Business level II) or CIMA is a must.
- Should have minimum 04 years of industrial experience in the similar capacity (except audit firm experience).
- Excellent computer literate with ability to work in a fully computerized working environment (Oracle System/ SAP Systems/ MS Office package).
- Should below 35 years of age.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Sinhala, both oral and written.
- Strong analytical skills with problem solving skills. Can do attitude and positive mind set.
- Should be a self-motivator who can work with minimum supervision and ability to work in a flexy working environment.
- Should be able to work in any other finance related function to support the team.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs