- Are you a young, dynamic individual looking for challenges ?
- Can you work independently with minimum supervision ?
- Do you have the determination, Motivation and the right attitude to be part of growing team ?
- Part qualification in CA/ACCA/CIMA
- Full qualified in AAT or CMA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum one year (01) experience in similar capacity.
- Should have excellent command of English and Sinhala.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multi-task and complete assignments within strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Maintain consistency, focus, high level of accuracy, sense of confidentiality, efficiently and attention to detail.
- Age below 35 years.
- Maintaining accounting records and related documents.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operations with in the company.
- Handling company day to day payments.
- Approve financial documents (invoices, bills and accounts payable and receivable)
- Resolving errors in financial reports and correcting faulty reporting methods.
- Reviewing computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing errors back to their source.
- Preparing bank reconciliation and assist with bank related activities.
- Assist with cash flow management.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs