Lalan Group is a diversified conglomerate with expertise in over 12 sectors and has been in operation since 1940. Lalan has an extensive global network encompassing pan-industry interests in rubber, tea and other plantation crops. reforest, renewable energy, manufacturing and service industries, engineering and the leisure sector.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated team player to join our team as Senior Administration Manager.
- Develop and deliver thought leadership and quality controls systems that strengthen clients' market distinction and leadership position
- Maintain and control finished goods, raw material and finished goods inventories of the plant
- Manage the employees by establishing performance goals, allocating resources and accessing the performance
- Provide the leadership and direction to the production management and employees to continuously improve the quality, reduce waste and increase throughput
- Drive overall plant performance and compliance with quality standard
- Responsible for articulating and defending standards and directional choices
- Promote continual output improvement and actively contribute to a culture of the innovation, excellence and accountability
- Grow new business and develop the solid client relationship
- Responsible for mentoring and leading junior production staff through critique of their work to maintain consistent quality and award winning work
- Accountable for developing and directing work of the highest calibre with the team
- Participate the new business developments efforts, leading production team members
- 10+ Years' experience in the manufacturing industry
- Experience with coaching and performance management of the staff at all level
- Strong ability to provide clear direction and provide timely and helpful feedback to improve processes to keep work on budget and schedule
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagement based on short and long-term needs
- Proven leadership skills with experience guiding teams
Preference will be given to candidates residing in or around Koggala area.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs