At AIA, we don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in Better - because there's no limit to how far Better can take us.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identifies and establishes scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics
- Accountable for owning the application systems and ensure the application meets the usability requirements of users, stakeholders, and external partners.
- Creating a detailed business analysis report, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions evaluation for a use case Communicate with al stakeholders in organizations to find out business objectives to achieve
- Formulate ways for businesses to improve it processors based on proposed solution.
- Persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategies
Candidates are required to have
- Obtaining fully part professional qualification in Business Analysis. (IIBA)
- Bachelor's degree in business Management IT/ Data Analytics or Business Information System.
- 3 years of experience in similar capacity.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs